Autopath 2016 – Swept path analysis software
Autopath, the professional software for swept path analysis favored by civil engineers, transportation professionals, architects and planners for projects of all varieties and scale.
Projects that require the need to maneuver around stationary objects like intersections, roundabouts, parking lots, airports, transportation projects, loading bays, warehouses, or construction sites, Autopath is the ideal software to perform these tasks.
Not limited to cars, trucks, trailers and Airplanes with Autopath you can create your own library of none standard vehicles such as, Construction Equipment, Farm Equipment and more.
Autopath is so easy-to-use that you will be up and running in a matter of minutes!
Autopath is engineered to meet all the market requirements! It is available at an affordable price without compromising functionality or reliability!
Autopath 2016 features:
- Dynamic horizontal and vertical analysis;
- The ability to fully account for vehicle speed and recommended steering rates in both forward and reverse vehicle turn maneuvers;
- Forward and reverse turn prediction;
- EasyDrive, fast interactive method of defining the vehicle path in forward and reverse direction;
- Realistic vehicle movement simulation with the ability to control vehicle speed and steering;
- Swept path analysis of vehicles with multiple trailers;
- USA – AASHTO 2004 an 2011 specific libraries with design vehicles and trailers;
- Support for custom and/or special transport vehicles with multiple axles and turning wheel definitions;
- Support for all types of vehicles, including EuroCombi trucks, articulated buses, forklifts, and harvesters;
- Dynamic swept path analysis results and reports
Autopath 2016 is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D 2016 to 2010; BricsCAD V15 to V13; Supported 32 & 64-bit versions!
Features & Benefits
Ease of Use
Autopath is so easy to use that no training should be required. User are up and running in a matter of minutes.
Custom Vehicle Library
Create custom vehicles with an easy to use interface. Included in the product are vehicle libraries such as AASHTO and others that consist of airplanes, trucks, trailers, cars.
Easy drive is an interactive method of defining the vehicle path. Besides an easy input this method includes realistic simulation because it considers parameters such as vehicle speed, wheel turning speed and the superelevation of the road.
is used to check a vehicles clearance for things such as parking garages, bridges and more.
Dynamic editing of vehicle path
By moving the path grips, a vehicle’s path can be easily (and intuitively) controlled. Doing this allows users to easily fine-tune vehicle pathways and see whether, or not a vehicle will be able to pass through a given set of constraints.